With over 20 years of experience in software development and a focus on Python since 2014, I am very interested now in the fields of Machine Learning, Data Science, and Cloud Computing.
I follow a well-defined coding style, using PyCharm as my preferred IDE. I strictly adhere to the PEP 8 style guide, leveraging tools such as Flake8, SonarLint, Pylint, and Mypy for linting, Black as auto-formatter, and Tabnine for AI-powered code completion.
Skilled in a variety of technologies, including:
# Add new skills here
I am well-equipped to tackle a diverse range of projects and challenges.
skills = [
"Amazon Web Services (AWS)",
"Google Cloud Platform (GCP)",
"Linux System Administration",
1. Thou shalt write clean and organized code that is easy to read and understand by others.
2. Thou shalt use meaningful variable and function names that accurately describe their purpose and functionality.
3. Thou shalt write code that is modular and reusable, with clear separation of concerns between different parts of the system.
4. Thou shalt comment your code where necessary, explaining complex logic or assumptions, and avoid commenting obvious things.
5. Thou shalt test your code thoroughly before submitting it for review or merging with the codebase.
6. Thou shalt follow established coding standards and conventions in the codebase, including indentation, formatting, and naming conventions.
7. Thou shalt write efficient code that minimizes unnecessary processing and memory usage, and avoids code duplication.
8. Thou shalt document your code with a clear and concise documentation that includes usage examples, edge cases, and potential errors.
9. Thou shalt regularly review your code and actively seek feedback from your colleagues, to continuously improve the quality and maintainability of your code.
10. Thou shalt be open to learning new techniques, tools, and languages, and strive to incorporate them into your development practices to improve efficiency and maintainability.