Solid experience in software development (since 2001).
Working now as a remote Full-Stack (frontend and backend) and mobile developer.
Using ReactJS, Laravel (PHP) and Django (Python) for web apps and React-Native for mobile apps in both iOS and Android.
Universidad del Valle
, Cali, COLOMBIA - Electronics Engineering, Dec 1998
Thesis: Modular generic programmer (hardware/software/firmware) for all Microchip PIC controller families. Mentorship by: Angel García Baños
, Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2022
Full Stack Developer (remote, full time)
- Frontend and backend development (React, Django/Python)
- Past project: Nomad Health
Nomad provides all the tools, information, and support to land the most rewarding travel nurse assignments, hassle-free. Get paid well for work you'll love.
, Silicon Valley, California, USA - 2019 - 2021
Mobile Application Developer (remote, full time)
Caffeine Interactive Technologies
- iOS & Android Mobile app development (React-Native)
, Austin, Texas, USA - 2014 - 2019
Full-Stack and Mobile Developer (remote, on demand)
- iOS & Android mobile apps implementation (React-Native and Ionic 1)
- Custom web apps (Laravel or Django frameworks)
- Backend & frontend programming.
, Stockholm, Sweden - 2016
Wordpress Developer (remote)
- Implementation of a custom Wordpress plugin to manage an online multilingual dictionary
- Wordpress add-ons for a commercial plugin managing language courses (e-learning).
, Atlanta, Georgia, USA - 2009 – 2014
Full-Stack Developer (remote, on demand)
Unlimited Web Designs
- API implementation for ALL-ACCESS platform in College Football Hall of Fame’s website.
- Implementation of a web social game called "Who's That Game" with CakePHP.
- Python scraper for Facebook pages to get restaurants info automatically for marketing purposes.
, Miami, Florida, USA - 2005 - 2009
Web Developer and SEO manager (remote employee)
- SEO optimization for websites.
- Custom backend development by using PHP, Python, ASP + MySQL, PostGresSQL.
- Writing / Reading – 97%
- Listening / Speaking – 80%